2011 has been an interesting year for me.
- I’ve had a couple of publishers ask for a full of my last novel (in late 2010)… they still have it. I’m sure they’ll get to it eventually.
- I’ve been working more and writing less.
- I’ve lived through a renovation that went 100% past schedule (overlapping another renovation that started in 2010).
- I got my office back, after a year of a half. It’s nice to have a place to work.
- I’ve made a couple of new friends.
- I’ve lost a friend.
Basically, the year has been a bit of a write off. I’ve been under renovations since August 2010, and that can throw a serious wrench into the best laid plans.
Bring in 2012. I’ve got big plans for you!