It looks like I missed a few goal postings. Let’s see if I can do better.
My last goals were:
- (100 %) Attend the Rocky Mountain Writers Retreat, and write write write.
- (100 %) Finish polishing pages for Courier 2.
- (100 %) Complete outline of Courier 2.
- (100 %) Create simple small synopsis for Courier 3.
- (100 %) Get Courier 2 package to Sara at kt literary, and maybe the brief synopsis for Courier 3.
Overall, pretty good. There was a fair amount of hard work in there.
Last month I attended WorldCon and had a discussion with my editor (Sheila Gilbert at DAW) about book two, so that helps me create my goals for September:
- Redo outline for The Operative (Courier book 2) based on Sheila’s feedback.
- Complete page proofs for The Courier.
- Continue first draft of The Operative.
This is a shorter list, but a lot of work.