First, a summary of how I did on last months goals.
- (100 %) KeyCon is coming up fast. I’m on several panels, and I have a reading planned. I’ll be reading fromThe Courier, due out in March, 2016 from DAW.
- (70%) Complete and polish the first 50 pages of the second Courier book, tentatively call The Novice.
- (70%) Complete the scene list for The Novice.
So, not too bad, I guess. My reading at Keycon went okay. I’ll need to practice more before the books launch.
For June, this is what I hope to do:
- Attend the Rocky Mountain Writers Retreat, and write write write.
- Finish polishing pages for Courier 2.
- Complete outline of Courier 2.
- Create simple small synopsis for Courier 3.
- Get Courier 2 package to Sara at kt literary, and maybe the brief synopsis for Courier 3.
That’s quite a lot, especially considering this post is late — it’s already June 10!