Here it is, well into the month already, and I’m not sure where the time went.
Let’s see what I did:
- A lot of work on WordSlinger. I broke it adding folders to the draft/scene area, but it’s almost working now.
- Tore apart our bathroom and started rebuilding it. The previous owners of the house glued linoleum 4 feet up the walls, and trying to take it down destroyed the plaster and lathe walls. Doh. I also found rotten wood and some mold. Not nice.
Well, that’s it. Two items. Granted, both took a fair amount of work, and neither are finished, but still… Time to get back to a regular schedule.